This is a very easy, really yummy recipe and great finger food. Since it’s baked it’s super easy to do, yet it’s got that barbeque taste. It looks beautiful, and you and your guests will love the taste! It’s like bringing in a little taste of summer into your home!
- Chicken wings, “wingettes” and small drumsticks
- Your favorite barbeque sauce.
- Spray a baking pan with cooking spray. This will make it easier to clean it after you’ve finished the dish.
- Place the chicken pieces into the baking pan.
- Pour barbeque sauce over the pieces, brushing them and turning them over to coat them evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes until fully cooked.
- Put the casserole dish out with little plates for people to serve themselves. The casserole will be full of delicious sauce made from the juices from the chicken and the barbeque sauce.
- Drain sauce and transfer chicken pieces to a separate platter for people to pick up and eat as a finger food.